All orders are send out within 48 hours after approval. Orders that get approved on the days when the post offices are closed (weekends and holidays) are shipped on the first working day following the day-off. The sender is not responsible for any delays caused by the work of post offices (including and not limited to severe meteorological conditions, strikes of personnel, long customs control and seasonal overload of postal service (Christmas and New Year season).
We value your privacy and do NOT mention the contents on the package. Most orders are shipped in plain ziffy envelopes.
According FDA regulations you do NOT have to pay any taxes and fees for importing medications for personal use.
Due to FDA regulation we do not accept the shipped orders back.
We provide two shipping methods: Registered Airmail Delivery and Trackable Courier Service.
Trackable Courier Service parcels may be sent to 190 countries around the world. If you choose Trackable Courier Service you will be provided with a tracking number, which allows you to track your order online.
Trackable Courier Service delivery takes 10-14 working days. The tracking number starts working in 4 business days. If the tracking number doesn’t start working in the next 4 business days we will reship your order for free.
Registered Air Mail Delivery
The Air Mail delivery time is a maximum of 21 days plus order processing time. The Air Mail tracking number starts working only when you have received your package or there has been an attempt to deliver your item, generally it is provided for us to make sure you have received your order. If you didn’t receive your package within 21 days we will reship your order for free.
We guarantee free reshipments with the same shipping method as in original order in the following cases:
- Parcel was lost during delivery or stuck at customs. Please, let us know that you havent received your order when the delivery period is over;
- Your medication was replaced with another one by mistake without prior notice (please, note that the products will have generic or local marketing names on them, which do not correspond with the brand names. This way if you order Viagra, you will receive Sildenafil or Ruagra, Vigora and etc.).
Reshipments are NOT free in the following cases:
- Customer gave a wrong shipping address;
- Customer didn’t meet the courier with the parcel;
- Customer didn’t pick up the order at the local post office after the courier left a notice at the shipping address of the customer.
You can cancel you order at any time before you order got authorized. If you want to cancel your order please contact us and provide the reason for cancellation.
Due to the FDA regulations, we cannot accept and exchange prescription medications.
Tracking Your Order
You can track your order anytime by visiting your local EMS website.
Please allow up to 4 business days for your EMS tracking number to start working. The Air Mail tracking number starts working only when an order is received (in fact it is mostly used to make sure you have received your order). Please use the links below to track your order, make sure you have chosen the right country link.